First look at LSCM
First day on LSCM tutorial... First day on this blogging stuff... Some of you out there might be wondering what is LSCM. Well.. it stands for Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The purpose of this blogsite is to showcase what is LSCM. There are two reason to why i chose this subject. First reason is quite obvious: to pass this subject > to get enough credits > to get out of school > to get on with life.The second reason is more on interest. I have worked at a small 3rd party warehouse (Globalware Solutions) down at Changi South. Pretty nice place to work in... Though a little too warm for comfort at times. Good music all day long and nice people to hang around with there. We handle a range of goods from books to display items from AMD to Cramplers from Michelin! But sometimes I wonder.. How these goods come around? Where these goods go to after shipping out? This sense of curiosity spark my interest in LSCM.Anyway... Hope that I will be so hardworking as to update this blog once in a awhile. Until then...Labels: LSCM
;ride up my life;.
11/02/2006 03:22:00 PM